Happy New Year

Trees are falling down, dreams are flying off
Candles are lighted, I am just awaking
I am cold enough but I can’t see what time it is

I am worse than this morning, worst on the scales
I don’t want to make her sad, but I feel soon the end

Boards are bending; I’m going so far away today

I am worse than this morning, worst on the scales
And I feel the end for this week
But I don’t know how to make it

The wind didn’t stop blowing, it seems it came here after me
So many trees across the road, we can’t move forward anymore

I met up with some friends of mine; I met up with one peculiar friend
She was then and there already my girlfriend
We did eat and we did go to bed

Candles are delighted, I ain’t cold anymore
Hot body close to me makes me sleep
I’m still asking what time is it
The storm now is over: neither wind nor rain
But for the night of this new year, I got alone in my bed