I thought I was afraid, I was just satisfied, keeping you alright
On my farther stars, I will take you back, bringing my own shine
This travel through the sky was like if we’d come out
To understand the tears of the world
See the sun and the clouds, please, keep quiet, hush now don’t you smile
Do you really think that it’s time for us to play like butterflies?
No one really knows what’s happening down there
For my dreams I’d like to do the better; everything is like I like
Loneliness gardens have to be burned if anyone needs to go there
Gatherings make the time lasts longer, it’s easier to cry alone
Loving its own person, nothing’s better, no one knows others at all
The ones whom increase their knowledge increase their pain
Sorrows find a use of wisdom
Why is the king of the world not dying out?
Heavy blow
I want to think today of what will happen tomorrow
Because I’m afraid of what I think is death
I don’t have the time to play with you but that’s okay
Don’t worry, I’m happy
Please when you look at the window, never return
Keep on looking at the people, slave of existence
Getting ahead are the stuffed brain words
When all you need is love