I Could Fly

I’ve always thought I could fly
Without a care of my mind
Can you see I am still a child?
How could it be? I don’t know my style
I’m looking like what I really am

I’ve always thought you could be mine
Without a care of your mind
Can you see, I’m still in love?
How could it be if you weren’t home?
Just waiting for me to show who I am

It’s gonna be like the other day
I hope, this time, I’ll take the right way
For me to go through your love, dear

Won’t you come with me to fly
Inside a dream that’s in our mind?
Can they feel like I really am?
How could you be better somewhere else?
We’re just the best lovers of all the times

Is it gonna be like the other day?
I want this time to last anyway
With you around, dear, that’s okay