My friend drove off the other day
Now he's gone and all they say
is you gotta live cause life goes on
Now I see I'm mortal too
i can't live my life like you
Gonna live it up 'cause life goes on
And I think it's allright that I do what I like
Cause that's the way I wanna live
So I give, and I'm still giving
Now I wonder about my friend
if he gave all he could give
cause he lived his life like I live mine
If you could see inside my head
then you'd start to understand
the things that value in my heart
You know that I know that you're watching me
Gotta make a plan, gotta do what's right
Can't run around in circles if you wanna build a life
But I don't wanna make a plan for a day far away
While I'm young and while I'm able all I wanna do is...