Still nothing on the board, it’s time to change
Red skin under the sun but it doesn’t hurt
Forced to drink to forget all of them
To be able to find something fun
I’ve been told on the beach, it’s always the same
You just lie and wait under the sun
Maybe, today won’t be the same for us…
My legs hurt and my back does the same
We can’t drink anymore, it’s not cheap enough
Still nothing on the board, no date
Only the twin towers can make me laugh
I’ve been told on the beach, it’s always the same
You just lie and wait under the sun
Is that the only way to find a date?
We keep on going further every day
We’re sure, we’ll make it real, our dream
We were always thinking about both of them
Please, how to keep it in our mind, our dream?
I’ve been told on the beach, it’s always the same
You just lie and wait under the sun
Now close your eyes and smell the air, what a fun!