This is the end of history, there's nothing more to see
You won't change the world for sure
Just please your own pleasure
Will there be your friends or your family?
Who have you chosen?
Don't waste your time before you leave
Just try not to be sad
The best is that it has happened
The worst is that'll never come back
I don't want to be like the others
The best is that it has happened
The worst is that'll never be so fun
I just want the others to be like me
Innocence can never last, honesty's the best policy
And if you are afraid of death, don't you like now
The best is that it has happened
The best would be to forget it fast
I don't want to be like the others
The best is that I won't remember
Some day when I am 6 feet under
I just want the others to like me