Being Sad

During the night, I don't wanna feel the same
The only way for me to get insane
I don't ever want to think that it's all right
It could only be better in the night

I haven't been told that it'll happen this way
I'm still waiting for what they said
But I'm really happy to live my pain
Being as we are, we can't complain

I like the comfort in being sad
For no one, I want to be mad
And for you, I'll always stay the same
I like the comfort in being sad

I just want to say that I know my chance
Even if the rest does make no sense
I will never say that it's all right
I only prefer what's in the night

I like the comfort in being sad
For no one, I want to be mad
And for you, I'll always stay the same
I like the comfort in being sad