Displeased

You were looking for me, I was just living
Then I came to you, you were not believing
Making me sure I am alone is just like breaking you a bone
Outthere I don’t go to see - Outthere I just go to check me
I remain illuminated like the boys that are still sleeping
I remain illuminated

I am not sure of what I’m able - Not sure of what I can
I don’t want to do anything bad - I don’t want to make you sad
After all I feel remorse - The distance got me lost
I have felt remorse

Her Slavonic eyes make me sad for her
Her so beautiful smile reminds me that I’ve lost her
If you were here with me now - I wouldn’t have to verify
I don’t want you to know it - I don’t want you to cry
Sore to the think - So sore to cry
Why don’t I feel myself so mad

Feeling desired by someone else
Makes me think you won’t go nowhere else
You don’t need that to know how we feel
I am like that please understand how I feel