Happy End

Sorry my son, you won’t have your toy - Happiness is so far, you could not enjoy
I feel I’m a victim, I am a guilt - Still is on my mind that I didn’t resist

I’d like to behave, I would like to excuse - Would like to be better, to feel I abused
I can’t create your smile, sorry, my son - What are you waiting for, now, my son?

Happy end, I’m in a hurry - Happy end, I want it to be
Happy end, you don’t know what I’m thinking about
Happy end, please don’t ask

Some day we won’t need walls anymore - Trees will be as hard as walls
This was the dream of an old wise drunk man - You can choose to drink or not, my friend

Happy end, I’m in a hurry - Happy end, I want it to be
Happy end, you don’t know what I’m thinking about Happy end, please don’t ask

And this candle I like to play with - To make a song something to say goodbye
It’s too late now for me to learn - Life’s too short I don’t want to die

Happy end, I’m in a hurry - Happy end, I want it to be
Happy end, you don’t know what I’m thinking about
Happy end, please don’t ask
I have the same problem since some weeks - I love a girl that I could never fuck
She’s so lovely as I am a geek - For now I can’t see other possible fucks
She’s so beautiful and so magic - Her friends are all become friends of mine
When I see her I feel like I’m a geek - I can’t say how I feel about her eyes