No Moon Outside

Lying on the couch and watching the end
There’s no moon outside, there’s no way to blend
She’s with her boy, so ugly, so bad
While I’m without a blonde, hoping for a blame

Every day, it could be the same until the end
No more game, no more sorrow, I wanna be the same

The lights outside are turning red
Despite everything, there’s no one in my bed
I’ll be back soon to take care of my past
That has green eyes and a long clear hair

Every night, I feel so alone; is it gonna be the same?
No more girl, no more pillow; I wanna change my hate

Even if I leave there anyway
You won’t want me for just one day
Why wouldn’t I be the right guy?
I really take care of what I say

Everything I think is what I see
Everything I do is what I love to
Everything I say is not for real
But believe it, please, when it is for you

A little piece of my heart is all you seek
In the same research, week after week
The way I see makes you wanna be
The moon outside I’m staring at