Pretty Butterfly

I'm pretty like a butterfly
Pretty but sensitive as well
And with my little wings, I fly throughout the life

My wings are my soul
And they do carry me where my heart does want to be

I'm so vulnerable I live every hour
And for only one of them, I'll find my freedom again
I'm so vulnerable I love every flower
And with only one of them I'll find my freedom again

Are you feeling so bad because you're not loved by me?
My will is for everyone to feel good
But I can't hide my disgust of your body
Sorry I just can't hide my mood
For eternity

I'm pretty like a butterfly but sensitive as well
And with my little wings I fly throughout the life
I'm so desirable I love every flower
And to only one of them I'll give my body again
For eternity