Too shy to try anything, I feel all alone
One more night, I’ll be boring,
but that’s the way I live
I dislike all those parties, sat down all alone
But I’ll be there once again
Drink or cigarette in the hand without anything to say
I will have to listen then and to smile
I won’t be as cool as them, she’ll be there
Nothing interesting tonight
I don’t drink, I don’t smile, I can’t smoke, I’m too nice
I can’t speak, I’m too shy, she’s in front of me
If I say anything that she thinks so stupid
I won’t be able to get up again
With my book in my hand
I’m interested in what I think important
With Dolly in my ears
I’m thinking of the sounds of my words
I’m leaving so far away in a place where red is beautiful
Where I can see on the wall the face of my dreams