I don't know what to do to please me, anyway
I don't know anymore how to play
Singing all alone has become such a bore
I don't know how to do to please me more
Sleeping, eating, going and working
It's every day the same way of living
It’s so exciting, we're just surviving
I don't want to be what they want to see
When will our times enlighten us?
When will our dreams become true?
I'm just waiting for something new
Something true
I won't be there for all the day
I'd like forever to sleep away
I only feel good in my own realm
I want to get back in, I want to dream
Please tell me how to do to be happy
Something wrong for you or something to read
I've all tried what I could, it hasn't changed my moo
I've understood that I won't be happy
Waiting for something new, something that’s from you
Waiting for something true and nothing else from you